Monday, October 24, 2016

get up offa that thing

I chose this title because it's the song I chose for my video for #AlisonsStretchyPantsDanceOff but freaking instagram won't let me upload it (that might be a good thing...it's pretty embarrassing tbh)


Jo has twitter so I couldn't share this anywhere but here without her finding out. CYNTHIA!!!!!!!!
 Who would ever want to leave work when these two are hanging around? But actually, these are two of my favorite kids ever.

Sunday dinner guest

Three of my favorite things
1. Reading under my 
2. favorite cozy blanket while drinking
3. coconut (or watermelon) Bai (more like BAE amiright? I hate the term bae)

morning snuggles during a happy nanny weekend

Brig lead the way to Stewart Falls 

DO NOT make fun of me. I am a beginning student of Skillshare and am learning calligraphy. It is so much fun! I'm obsessed. 

 I have a very long way to go, but it's so fun seeing the progress I'm making.

 Lauren, Catherine and I tried to be social one weekend by going up AF canyon to another stake's activity. None of us were in our element, so it made for a really hilarious attempt.

Before this, V was being a little punk, so I made him snuggle me and take this picture to make up for it.

I suck at tennis lol

and running sucks

 Coach Angie got married last month!

still treating us like the punk teenagers we never stopped acting like

Also, check out who caught the bouquet... again


In case you missed it, I still suck at tennis. Yay for a Kentlands ward reunion though! 


I HATE keeping surprises in, but this one was so worth it. We took Lauren to Vegas to see Celine Dion for her 30th birthday! It was the perfect weekend.



Dayna's sister in law's parents live in this apartment building (more like fancy glam hotel) that has little casitas for guests to stay in. We were lucky enough to stay there, meaning we had access to the gym, pool and spa.

outside our casita

not missing out on any of the buffet 


waiting for CELINE


I told Frankie if he finished potty training I would take him on a date.  I need to take him out more, because it was probably the most entertaining date I have ever been on.  

it finally happened...Max is taller
  
I coped with that reality by heading to puppy barn with Lauren and her girls.

still one of my favorite combos

our game of house quickly turned into a trip to the beach

they hatin' 

go cougars pt. 1

one of the many reasons why Kaile has been my best friend for 25 years

I turned 26 and these girls made it such a fun night. We drove up to Sundance and got hot chocolate. I don't know why I haven't spent every single birthday there, considering it is one of my favorite places on the planet. 

Brig picked out these birthday balloons for me. How cute is his freaking face??

Jo got me lipstick. This is us wearing the same color. Looks a little different. 

Brittany somehow convinced me to have a birthday party at my cabin. It was SO much fun. I've said it an obnoxious amount of times, and I'm never going to stop. I HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE
 

Also, this won't ever stop being funny



 Birthday Sunday dinner complete with everyone's favorite birthday hat

I asked Vinny if he gave me a coupon for my birthday. He didn't know what that was so I explained it to him. Later on he brought me this.

Jane got her wedding pictures back. Love love love my friends

 watching videos of himself

 went to see cute Taytem as Chucky in Thriller

 go cougars pt. 2 in dad's old letterman jacket

I sometimes love not living in Provo, because I get to crash on Vinny's couch and teach him what spooning is before going to church on Sunday. 

I read through my old journal the other night and cried laughing to myself in my bedroom. This entry is extra funny because Brooke and I joke about how growing up I thought I was too cool 

worked on the Cluck Truck with my people on Friday
 preview of my Halloween costume

Happy Extras:
-Brig: I wish you had pink hair
Kate: Why?
Brig: It's so beautiful
I miss it too Brig
-Sibling work out session in the basement listening to jams
-Waking up Max one Saturday morning by playing Aaron's Party and jumping on him in bed
-Seeing my favorite cashier at Smith's and talking to her about Emilee. She thought Emilee went to beauty school because one time she braided my hair before we went to the store. If you can, go to Ana's line at Smith's in Provo. I love her and she brightens my day every time I see her.
-Introducing my mom to Gilmore Girls and watching 3 episodes with her on my birthday because Teresa gave me the day off.
-Driving to tennis with Lauren, Catherine and Daniel and Daniel saying "the last time I was in a convertible was with your mom when I was six"
-Watching The Voice with my family. I have a confession. I actually really really like Miley Cyrus. I take back anything I have ever said.
-Itty Bitty soccer class with Brig where all of the boys had names of my ex boyfriends
-Waking up at 4:00 am and not being able to go back to sleep, so I watched Celine Dion videos on youtube and cried in my bed.
-Frankie on our date: "I have long hair so I look like a girl, but I'm actually a boy! Everybody has long hair."
-Destroying David in corn hole when he got cocky
-"I'd card you" Lauren on my birthday when we joked about clubbing and me saying 21 was five years ago for me.
-At Smith's with Kaile and saying "that looks like my grandpa... that is my grandpa" then chatting with my grandpa for a few minutes while he waited for a prescription.
-Catherine leaning over to me during sacrament meeting when I wasn't wearing make up "not gonna lie, it's shocking to see you without lipstick"
-Watching Parks and Rec with Kaile snuggling on David's couch
-Kid who came to Cluck Truck in a green suit coat. I told him I liked his jacket and he told me he was performing magic around the corner.
-Watching the Hamilton Documentary alone on a Friday night and not being sad about it at all. 
-Walking around my house without pants on because my family was at the cabin, and I was home with a migraine. 
-Listening to Orchard House from Little Women on repeat driving to stake conference

No comments:

Post a Comment