Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Everyday People

You guys are bad friends. I did an experiment to see how many views I'd get if I didn't post the link to Facebook. There were hundreds of less views on my most recent post that I didn't put on my wall. So yeah, I guess I need new friends.

 Family dinner at Michael's resulted in me writing a few of his and Jenee's thank you notes.

People try to tell us we aren't related (Sean) but our family history would say otherwise. 

Kristen is getting married!!!! Britt and I aren't lol

My steeze is gonna be affected if I keep it up like a lovesick crackhead

Sunday drives

Sunday walks

Sunday Crew


I stayed at home over spring break. Chatty Kathy came into my room one night and wouldn't stop talking to me about everything going on in her life. I loved every second of it. 

The first of many girl cousin hangouts. Growing up I used to stay at the Harding's when we came out to Utah. They were the cousins I spent the most time with as a kid, even though they were older than me. They are all grown up with kids, so it's sometimes hard at family gatherings to chat. We decided at the family Easter party that we were going to have a girls night sans kids to catch up on each other's lives.

The boys went out of town for spring break, so we decided to treat ourselves to shopping and pedicures.  Isn't my mom a total Betty?

 Still only ever take pictures with my babies


Facetiming Kaile, Blythe and Maren while they were in DC together.

Jayne has learned how to snapchat/text on Dayna's phone lately.


it's attached to your rod motha licka

Everyone posted sibling day pics so here's our's from that day. 
 

 I don't pick favorites, but if I had to pick a favorite lately...it would be Frankie.

We're here for RSL!

Morning walks with my parents 

This cutie has seemed so much older to me lately. Stop growing up!

I like the way they dribble up and down the court

post bike ride/pre Hans getting taken out by a shark kite

I hate having Magleby feet, but I love that Frankie has them too

Closest I'll ever get to being the Scarlet Pimpernel 

As I opened google to find my recent searches from a lengthy conversation about celebrity crushes with friends. I am not ashamed.

Cleaning the cabin with mom only to realize I have the same hair from when I was 11. 

 With Jayne's recent text hijacking, it's sometimes hard to tell who I'm talking to haha

Am I considered socially weird if I genuinely enjoy spending most of my time with a four year old talking about shark attacks and our favorite dinosaurs? Parasaurolophus in case you were wondering


Lauren found Max's doppelganger 

ELIZABETH IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept crying and smiling during her homecoming talk because I couldn't contain my joy.

Kwasi was on one at Sunday dinner this week. I acknowledge that I post way too many screen shots of facetime, but I don't even care because these are my top people and I love technology. 

And don't you ever forget it. 
 Happy extras:
-Kirk (not having read my previous blog post because no one did) randomly bringing up how Piano by Ariana Grande used to be his jam. The freakiest life trend to happen yet.
-Coulsen's dad talking about Gramps when we made the connection that they knew each other. I love hearing people talk about him, because they only ever have the best things to say about him.
-accidentally leaving my phone at gramma Mag's house and spending an hour hanging out at her place when I came back to get it.
-coming out to work early, but it got cancelled right as I got to my parent's. We ended up going to lunch at a Greek place and dad helped me expand my "dads" playlist on spotify on the way home from dropping his truck off. If you love 60's/70's music as much as I do, I highly recommend my playlist.
-Dad teasing Max about his voice changing, so I started singing and dancing to Changes by David Bowie and hitting Max's throat. We handle maturation in a very sensible way.
-Coming home from shopping with mom and Josie with the windows down blasting Mariah Carey's Hero.
-Mean Girls quote off after pizza night at Celeste's
-"I haven't seen you since the...incident" me (when I was completely out of it with a headache) to Morgan when I congratulated him on the engagement, because I hadn't seen him in person yet. I think I say my most idiotic things around Kristen.
-Gurus playing all songs from my "dads" playlist when Britt and I went to breakfast on Saturday. Also Have You Ever Seen The Rain playing again when Britt and I were at Nordstrom Rack yesterday.
-Driving with Mitch to Sunday dinner. It's never just the two of us, and it was really fun to bond over podcasts and driving with the windows down even when it's winter.
-Coming home on Sunday night to find my roommates watching Holiday in the Sun.
-Immediately calling Kaile after I saw a young version of a hot dad we grew up with
-80 year old man shooting hoops at the rec center when I walked in yesterday. Probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment