Monday, October 15, 2012

Spin Around We Get Further And Further Away

Conference weekend was awesome. We went to my friend Mark's cabin for Friday/Saturday then Sunday was spent with my fam at our cabin. I'll post pics from Mark's cabin later, or maybe I won't. Lazy bloggerrrrrr. Up at the cabin Steve and Dayna asked me to take their family pictures for them. We got a little carried away after and took lots of pics. Another Mags photo shoot comin atcha:

Dayna needed to test out lighting. I grabbed my stylish obsession (VIN) to help out.

HAHAHA



Face in the holeeeeee

Nanananana

Cousin roommatesssss

"Come little children I'll take thee away..." I'm a grade A creep in dis pic



Love dis lil' diva

"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me"

pretty girls

We have some hats at the cabin that I occasionally put on. Here I am last conference.... 

We took full advantage of the hat collection this time around too.

You can't sit with us!!

The mother of all face in the holes



The Africans




Our girl band Josie and the Pussycats




Picture overloadddddd. Sorta sorry. I'm gonna go listen to the Josie and the Pussycats soundtrack. oooh eeeh oooh eeeh ooooh eeeeh ooooh eeeh oooooh eeeeh oooooh oooooh 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha way to sneak both those great vids in there. except the hocus pocus one, you're creepy/weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete