Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jaynie

My niece Jayne turned 3 last week. I love this little girl so much. She's growing up too fast. 


 My mom made her this adorable cake. You go girl. 

Jaynie had a "pink party" and invited her friends to come swim at grandma's pool. It was so fun to be there with all the cute little girls. They were so excited, and it was the cutest thing. 

I'm sick, so this blog post will be short so I can go to bed. I've been begging my room mate Amanda to let me go to bed. She said it was too early for me to go to sleep so I've been holding out for the past few hours. I guess only babies go to bed at 7:00 and Pearl and Terry (Lauren please comment. You know what I'm sayin. Skipped their house every Halloween)

1 comment:

  1. Love my Jaynie. Pearl and Terry were lame. They would give us granola bars the day after Halloween.... Babe

    ReplyDelete