Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sister Knell

My best friend for the past two decades left on her mission today. I feel strange. 
Kaile and I have gone through a lot of life's stages at pretty much the exact same time. This is the first time that she and I are going to be living two very different lives. Of course, high school in Maryland is SOOO different than high school in Utah, but this is the first time that we won't be doing pretty much the same thing, like going to school. 

This morning my friends and I piled into my mom's car and picked Sister Knell up to take her to the MTC. It was such a great/weird/overwhelming experience. 

Elysse, Lindsay, Ynna, Kaile and Emilee

Hahaha




pretty friends

off we gooooooo



crazyyyyy

 I love this so much


we all look so good...

All of these are such Kaile reactions hahaha






There she goes! She's going to be such an incredible missionary! See you later baby friend!

3 comments:

  1. 12th pic down. i'm the prettiest. but i LOVE this and want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh i love this, see you later sister knell

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so amazing! we love you kaile!

    ReplyDelete