Saturday, May 26, 2012

home on a saturday night with all my doors locked up tight I won't be thinking about you babyyyy

Yes, it's a Saturday night, and I'm blogging. I don't feel like being social because I've had a headache for the past 4 days, so I'm sitting in my apartment alone thinking about when I'm going to heat up the left overs Ashley said I could eat. BOOYA. Here's my attempt at a catch up post. I've lost my knack for blogging. I used to be so good at keeping up with it. Oh well, maybe when I'm not in school I'll be better. Probably not.

About a month ago my cousin Alex and Da Young got married! They are the greatest!


Jo's face is perfect. Weddings = good for any face in the hole. 

The Mags girls decided this would be the opportune location/time for one of our photo shoots. Hit it:




Not complete without Afro Sass workin' the cam



Miss Thang turned 11. She's cute. I love her. We dance to One Direction in the kitchen. Don't pretend like One Thing doesn't make you completely swoon over these NON-underage (I checked) dream boats. 


My friend Nick wasn't texting me back. I proceeded to text him obnoxious questions until he would reply. He later told me he had 19 texts when he checked his phone. He has yet to answer all of my questions.


post nap death stare

Vin wears tanks. Kills me. 

We had a birthday party at the cabin for Christianne. SO FUN! Elysse is a babe.


Helped at the elementary school carnival. The babies came.


Sorry for this ridiculous post. I'd like to say I won't write one like this again, but we all know that's a lie. 


2 comments:

  1. Love this! I'll be home in about dos horas and then we can party woot woot!!! or sit in the apt and look like fools (let's be honest it'll prob be the second one- but hey, no one can be cooler doing it right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha the death stare of jayne

    ReplyDelete