Thursday, February 23, 2012

........

I've kinda been in a funk lately (partially why I haven't blogged) I'm fine, just kinda overwhelmed with a bunch of things and have lost a lot of my motivation. I'm not going to sit here and go off about my life blah blah so I'm just going to show pictures of a trip I went on this past weekend. 

I had a lot of fun this weekend on a trip down to St. George/Las Vegas. Here's some photo evidence that I have friends and do stuff. I took my camera (I ALWAYS forget it) so I actually have pictures to share!

We went hiking in St. George. It was beautiful down there.

There wasn't parking by the trail so we parked higher up and walked down to start our hike. 



Pre-hike

Some of my homies!


Elysse is one of my favorite people in the world! 

Just layin' around and enjoying our view


Chet 

hmmm..

Always gotta have face in the hole

Elysse and I are really good at taking flattering jumping pictures...

We went to Vegas later that night...

We went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner

Elysse convinced the waiter to give her free icecream haha

Dragonzz (Maren is fierce)

Yay for breaks from life!

1 comment: