Sunday, January 8, 2012

not me, not Hermione, you

We may have woken up at 3:45 in the morning to drive 6 hours to Orlando.

Day one in Orlando = magical

We started out at Islands of Adventure/Universal Studios (Thanks Susie for taking pictures)

WE WENT TO HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a mega fan of Harry Potter! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I have been wanting to go here for so long and the day finally arrived!!! SO GREAT! I'm annoying sorry. 

Hogwarts express. Hey Dayna.

Hogsmead. No butterbeer for me (the line was WAY too long). 

Hogwarts!

Was tempted to say lemon drop to see if the entrance to Dumbledore's office would open

To my disappointment there were no moving staircases. There were talking paintings, however. 

I'll see you all in potions.

Heyyyy Dumbledore

waiting in line in the castle

Sorting hat!

drama

Max

In line for the Hulk roller coaster



2 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun. It is my dream to go to HP world. I'm trying to convince Klane that we should go to Orlando for a long weekend sometime this year. Still working on it....

    For now I will live through you. Looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete