Monday, January 30, 2012

happy

Disregard the post below. I was cranky.

I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Lord has blessed me in countless ways over the past few months. I know that I am supposed to be here at BYU right now, and it is so comforting to have that reassurance from the Lord as I go throughout daily life. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. It has changed me. I've had so many amazing experiences lately and am so thankful.

Some wonderful happenings as of late:

My best friend since I can remember received her mission call to Tacoma Washington! I love Kaile so much, and am so excited for her to serve a mission!! I'm going to miss her like crazy, (I'll have to find a new person to call first when I'm pumped/sad/mad/excited etc.) but I know that she is supposed to be doing this. I am so happy for her! Here's a picture of her calling friends after opening her call! She's a total babe, I know.

Jo's basketball game on Saturday. 40 to 13. Ballin'

Dayna called me on Facetime on Saturday. I was at home, so Josie, mom and I were lovin' life. 


I miss this handsome boy! Ignore my face. 

They were laughing at each other back and forth for about 5 minutes. It was so cute! I MISS THEM SO MUCH, AND I'M GOING TO BE ANNOYING ABOUT IT, SO DEAL WITH IT!

Intramural basketball is back! 

Sushi date with Christianne.

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm craving sushi !! That looks so good. And I love FaceTime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO GO ON A SUSHI DATE WITH YOU. plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool for Kaile, but how sad for you! It's so hard when friends go on missions and you can't just call or text them anytime you want. I feel your pain, Kate!

    ReplyDelete