Friday, January 6, 2012

First post of 2012...cool

This year we had Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Years Eve three days in a row. It was quite the party. My mom has the Christmas pictures so if it doesn't take forever I'll get those from her and post them some other time. 

We started our New Years Eve celebration at the BYU basketball game. Partayyyyyyy


Later that night I went over to Kristen's to celebrate Brittany's birthday! This is the only picture I have of it so...sorry.

This lil' guy had some struggles trying to stay awake. I woke him up just in time. 

He told me the next day that he had no recollection of celebrating the New Year hahaha

Josie and I had to party it up with these rockin glasses obviously


First poses of the New Year bahaha


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. please wear lipstick all the time. it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete