Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm backkkkk

I'm back homies and done with finals!!!! Woooooot!!! 94% on Old Peeps final! (that's what I called my Adult Development class all semester) Sorry to be annoying and brag about my score but I was SOO pumped!



I love musicals as everybody already knows (Shout out to Kristen who loves them just as much as I do). I was listening to my Showtunes pandora station (highly recommend by they way) and Suddenly Seymour came up. I wanted to listen to it again so I went to youtube. I found this version, and I have to say it's my favorite version of this song. Had to share. Updates on my life will eventually happen.

1 comment:

  1. Suddenly Seymour!!! Kate! How come I've known you for about ten years and we are just discovering our love for musicals! Ah! I just luv you!

    ReplyDelete