Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

This was quite the year..... A lot happened....A lot changed for better and worse.....BUT overall it was  possibly my best year yet!

Here are a few of the highlights:

Vinna Vin was born (I got to be there for the birth!)

Trip to New Orleans to watch BYU basketball play

Jimmer. Need I say more?

Ghana

Helping my sister with weddings


Last time at my grandparents' in Vermont

Nicole got married!!!!


Without planning it moved two floors above these girls. Same ward. DA BEST!!!!!!!

Dirty Dash/Meeting Moses and Kaylee from BL
(Not pictured: watching Biggest Loser at Steve's every week)

Witchin'

Lil' Dribblers. Our coed basketball team was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! It was also pretty great that we didn't lose a game until the tournament and made it to the final four. 

na na na na na So You Think You Can Dance.....Ynna, Camille and I went to So You Think You Can Dance tour up in Salt Lake. AMAZING!

Our feast

Hanging with these girls!!!
(Picture from when we went up to the Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center)

Trip to Florida for Christmas. More pictures to come hopefully. I didn't take my camera, so I'll have to mooch of those who did. Phone pictures are always welcome here though so here's Vin being dang cute while we played together. LOVE hiiiim

There were many great memories made in 2011. I was incredibly blessed and grew so much this year. 

This picture was discovered while watching Anne of Green Gables with Kaile and Maren over Thanksgiving break. Try and tell me that this is not funny. It had me laughing so hard that I cried the first time that I saw it. 

2 comments:

  1. Snape and the City = AWESOME! I just laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so grateful you helped your sister with weddings!

    ReplyDelete