Saturday, November 5, 2011

If you're a bird, I'm a bird


Yeah, we took Halloween pictures on photobooth.

Ash and Christianne were country songs (so clever), and I was the bird.
Photobucket

Ashley said in this picture it looked like I was a bird that just found its prey....
Photobucket

So naturally I had to take a picture like this...

Photobucket

Get it? It's a gummy worm! I thought it was clever...maybe not hahaha

This Halloween was great. Our ward had a rockin dance party (you know I love a good dance party), and then some friends and I went in costume to get frozen yogurt. I'm still bummed that I missed the babies in full Halloween gear. Please look at Dayna's blog and see their costumes. I died. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha don't worry Kate, we think you're clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costume, the theme, AND the gummy worm-- CUTE!

    ReplyDelete