Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Witches' Night Out

On Saturday some of the girls on my mom's side of the family got together and went "witching" up at Gardner Village in West Jordan. SO fun!

We had a little pre-witching photo shoot in the back yard before heading to Annie's

Photobucket

My hair was supa nappy. I ratted it for a fierce witch look....no bueno probably shoulda gone with the wigs like the majority of the mags girls
Photobucket

Lauren's face
Photobucket

The girls at Annie's before heading over 
Photobucket


Photobucket


candid moment with my boyfriend
Photobucket

Pointed hats in people's faces make it hard to take a group picture, but I'd say we were pretty successful
Photobucket


Photobucket

HAHAHA
Photobucket

Love my mom :) 
Photobucket
I love Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. you look totally hot. totally circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are the best. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are the hottest witches i've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, you make such a GLAMOROUS witch! What a fun Girls' Night Out! You all look BEWITCHING!

    ReplyDelete