Thursday, October 6, 2011

Post Title (i'm original)

Nothing significant to blog about, but because I am TERRIBLE at writing in my journal I need to document how I am feeling right now

I am so HAPPY! I can't remember the last time I was this excited. Pure joy. It's the greatest ever! I'm so pumped up today about my future and just life in general. The Lord truly answers our prayers, and so many of mine have been answered lately. I seriously cannot contain my happiness today. I feel like I'm just bouncin' around, because I just want to celebrate. 

Today, I look homeless, have tons of school work, am running on little sleep, but I don't even care because there is so much to be grateful for, and I am so happy.

Sorry for my sudden burst of perkiness, I just had to document this so I can look back on it when I am sad or overwhelmed. Now, I'm off to class to learn about adult development and aging. I LOVE my major! I am learning so many things that will help me throughout the course of my life. School is awesome. Life is awesome. You are awesome for reading this! Ok, I'm sufficiently annoying now. 

Actually, one more thing. This is a picture of me in my favorite place in the world, Vermont. My mom is in Vermont right now and even my extreme jealousy will not bring me down. GO LIFE! 

4 comments:

  1. GO KATE! YOU'RE CONTAGIOUS! CHECK ME OUT IN ALL CAPS...IT'S MEANS I'M YELLING IT! WAAHOO! GO KATE'S HAPPY LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable-- love the photo! I love your joyful attitude and enthusiasm! I hope your cute mom is loving the brilliant fall colors in Vermont!

    I highly doubt that you look homeless, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make ME HAPPY. come out to alpine today. i know you don't have class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Kate! I love you- you're the greatest!! I'm so glad you're so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete