Thursday, September 8, 2011

I can't either

Fall is comingggggggggg (iphone picture from 2008)
Because fall is coming!!!!!! here are some summer highlights

Living at home = twins with Max (photo curtesy of Josephine's ipod)

The time we went to open gym thinking it was that night, and it wasn't then Britt and Kristen changed leaving me as the only one looking like a man....

Girls night

Partyin' it up at my sister's 10th birthday party

Ghana (one of the million photos that I didn't post)

Last time at Farview....ever


Nicole's wedding!! 

Eye infection....did I really just post this picture?

Swimming

hiking/looking ugly with the baby friend

Obsessing over my babies....some of the many photo booth pictures


1 comment:

  1. KATE!! i LOVE YOU!!
    YOU ARE THE BEST EVER AND i MISS YOU ALREADY!!!
    KEEP ME POSTED!!
    YOU DA BEST!

    ReplyDelete