Sunday, July 3, 2011

Axim Beach

So we decided to kick it at the beach for a few days...

Here's the entrance to our hotel. I wasn't really quite sure what to expect haha

The sign outside of our hut

We stayed in these cute little huts! 

We were up on a hill above the beach. You can see the water in the background

cute showers at the beach

Beachside restaurant. We were pretty much the only people at the beach. There was one occasion when this one girl was there having a little photoshoot in the water, but other than that it was just us. So great!

Del and I lovin' the beach

Today Kwasi came up to me at church and said, "hey best cousin ever" Yep, I'm the best cousin ever. Hahaha just kidding, I'm not, but it was cute of him to say.

 Splashin' around

Somethin was in my hurr

Me and Em

comin' back to the huts from the beach

During the CRAZY downpour later that night

Sick of my trip yet? Too bad, I've got more pictures to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment