Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am about to leave on a trip so I decided to post a bunch of stuff, so there's something newish on here. I won't be blogging until I'm back, so I hope you enjoy. 

I decided I'm going to be one of those moms whose blog is only pictures of my kids. I can tell I'll be like that because I already do it. The only difference is that I do it with other peoples' kids. hahaha! I promise I have a life. I just never document it. 

A few weeks ago I was babysitting Jaynie. Here are some pics I attempted to take of her as she "watched" Tangled. 

I love that cheesy grin

chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool


Double buns

 Jayne loves Toy Story

My favorite picture of the bunch

Monkey creepin in the background

A common sight: Jayne biting monkey's face (there is usually some head shaking involved as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment