Saturday, June 18, 2011

Akwaaba

Holly, Jed and I got in earlier than their kids so we went to the office for a bit then picked the kids up from the airport with Vivian. That girl has the hook ups let me tell you. We may have been let back to baggage claim without having to go through security ;)

After going back to the office and sorting stuff, Helena (Far left in picture) took us to a special needs orphanage. Here we are outside of the orphanage.

These sweet girls were smiling and Afia (on the left) was laughing when I came and held her hand. It was the cutest thing.

After we went to "Peace's house" for the first time. A woman takes care of ten children and Peace (the one next to me in the picture, was my favorite. She was hilarious! So sassy, just the way I like 'em.

Jesse, Jessica, and Peace sang for us

This is a family that we took clothes to. They were the sweetest. This was one of my favorite stops of the trip.

Teaching the kids to play horse shoes with Soph

Sweetest children! The little girl in the red was so beautiful! We couldn't stop talking about it.

In the back of the van. Bumps, bumps, bumps...

some kids that we gave candy to

After traveling and a busy first day, we were ready for some rest. Keepin' it small to spare you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment