Monday, May 30, 2011

Rocket Man

For Memorial Day we went up to Logan where some of my family members are buried. After visiting the cemetery, we went over to my cousins' and this happened. 

My rocket pre-decoration.

Giving him a name

What's it gonna be?

Attempting to look tough. Fail. Yes, my guy's name is Rocket Man (Elton reference)

Brooke's is hilarious. She asked grandpa what she should name her rocket and he said, "that sounds good." He had just woken up from a nap so we don't think he heard what she said. So funny! I asked my dad what I should say on the other side of mine, and he said "good bye" so....

Ready to launch

Peace out

Waiting in the cold to launch. 

Rockets waiting to be created.

Gettin' pumped

Almost there....

Freaking pumped!

My uncle built these. So awesome!

Watching them fly

Laughing as Rocket Man lands

Slightly disappointed because....

Rocket man landed on the roof hahahaha

Brooke attempted to save him, but he was too high up. Thankfully the crazy wind blew him down. 
Needless to say we had some great times up in Logan today. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The best part was Rocket Man's little wings.

    ReplyDelete