Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nie and Me

Stephanie Nielson came to speak to my home stake this past Thursday. She is such a remarkable person. She gave such a sweet message of hope. During her talk, I realized how small my trials have been compared to her's. I need to show more gratitude for the little things in life. She talked about how she appreciates the little things like being able to zip up her kids' coats or to be able read them a story. How often do I really think about things that simple? Sadly, I could be doing much better. I loved her emphasis on trusting in the Lord. He will help us carry any burden. 
If you don't know who Stephanie is here is a link to her blog.

Random (sorry): 
I feel so blessed to be an aunt. I cherish every moment that I get to spend with my Jaynie and Vinny. Right now aunt is the most special title that I hold. I am so thankful for all of the little and big blessings that come from my niece and nephew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment