Monday, March 28, 2011

"A lot of women in this town have tattoos"

Although the cougars lost, our trip to the south was a blast!

This is us the day we flew in right before going into the game. Yeah, I was pretty ugly lookin', but sometimes it just happens hahaha!

The sister and I before the game. We still wear matching clothes. On the plane we both had calle backpacks and ogio suitcases to make us even more matchy. Cute!

Before I got burned at the beach in Destin, Florida. We did a lot of driving on this trip Over 1,000 miles hahahaha!

Typical sistas

??

I got sick of smiling so I pulled this hideous face right as Lauren took the picture. This is from our lunch at The Back Porch right off of the beach. The food was yummy and the view was great!

I don't know why, but this makes me laugh.

This picture pretty much sums up our relationship

Beachin' in my totally unflattering coverup. I look pregnant in every picture

Lunch at Mr. B's. Best shrimp I've had in my entire life! It was a little messy hence the bib that they put on me. 

Unreal

French Quarter in New Orleans

At Cafe Du Monde
I'll post more about the trip when I'm not completely dead tired. We got in at 1:30 this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh i love your bib i died laughing! Also, I can't believe you went to Florida! you were all over the place! I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete