Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vincent Eric Magleby



Yesterday Dayna had her baby! Little Vinny was born at 4:39 am, and I got to be there to witness the whole thing! It honestly was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I already love him so much! I can't imagine how much i'm going to love my own kids. My mom asked Jayne if she wanted to go see her baby brother. She said: "no!" hahaha. That little girl doesn't even know that her world has been totally rocked. She's going to have to learn how to adjust quite a bit haha. I wish I had more pictures to show. All of the pictures are on Lauren's camera.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I wasn't expecting him for another couple weeks! Was he early or was I totally off?! That is so cool you were there for the birth. It's truly a life altering experience! He's a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete