Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just My Thoughts

I have wanted to go hiking so badly lately. I love the feeling of being high up in the mountains away from the rest of the world. I have a list of hikes that I want to do this summer and can't wait to do them all. 
It has been almost 3 years since I've been "home" I miss it so much! If I'm able to, it would be A DREAM to go back to Maryland this summer. I miss the diversity, the GREEN, the humidity (yeah, weird I know) and all of the people I grew up with. If my little life plan goes exactly how I want, I will end up living there after I'm married and out of school. 
This is a horrible picture of Moe, but it's the only one I have, and it's from my old phone. This is when he had a bunch of health problems so the hair around this eye was shaved off.
On February 17 it will be two years since we had to put Moe to sleep. We got him when I was in preschool, so there was a strong attachment to him felt by all of my family. When I'm older I want a dog again. I miss having Moe to cuddle up to.
This girl is the cutest thing alive. Just sayin'
The other day I was babysitting so I got to take Josie to her basketball game. My mom told us to be there really early, and we ended up being the first ones in the gym. I decided to work on some moves and technique with her. It was so much fun teaching her about something that I love so much! I can't wait to teach my kids the fundamentals of basketball. Even if they don't end up playing as I did, it will still be so fun to be able to share that with my kids. Can't wait :) ok yeah I can definitely but you know what I mean
Yesterday I was going through a rough time. The Lord truly blesses me, and I have felt the tender mercies from him. Yesterday I ran into my cousin Adam twice on campus (striped shirt; this picture is like 5 years old). Adam and I have always been really close, and it brought such a comfort to me to be able to see him twice yesterday. 

I am so blessed to have so many people in my life who love me. I have so much happiness in my life, and a huge part of it is because I know that I am loved always. 

The other day I was sitting at the BYU basketball game and all of a sudden my phone buzzed. It was a text from Kwasi that said: "Love+ya" It seriously made my day. I love when I get random texts from him. I'm happy to say that I get those texts a lot. He is such a sweet kid.

This is such an amazing time in my life. I have so many things to be thankful for. I love my life and can't wait to see where I end up. 

Sorry for how random this post was. I did not expect to go off like this. Blogging is very therapeutic I've learned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment