Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Kate, stop being an idiot and go grocery shopping

I haven't been to the grocery store in 4 months. For breakfast this morning I had a special k bar. Then for lunch I got to the wilk and realized I had left my wallet at home. Instead of staying on campus like I had planned to, I had to come home to eat something after my later class. I am now eating a late lunch that will probably also be my dinner. It consists of crackers and a glass of water. I NEED TO GO TO THE GROCERY STORE TOMORROW!!!!!


Hahahaha!

I MADE A HUGE DISCOVERY ABOUT MYSELF IN CLASS TODAY! I love my school! I think I may have figured out this whole growing up thing, and let me just say "I don't hate it!"

Once upon a time I wasn't a starving college student. 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha can we go together? we have some ketchup in our fridge. and an onion. that's about it.

    your title is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Shannon, Dayna's friend. (not sister shannon, friend shannon:)))
    When we were first married I grocery shopped once ever 6 months. Ahh, those were the good old days. I have no idea what the heck I ate...
    Love the blog, love the post :) You're darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this totally reminds me of ME in college! Goooood times. Actually I would still be this way now if I didn't have a husband to feed. Haha.

    ReplyDelete