Saturday, February 19, 2011

Charge on into the fight!

Last night I visited good old Lone Peak. My brother, Josh and my dad all came along too. We went to watch the boys JV and Varsity basketball games against AF. It was so fun getting to see some of the girls I played with at the game and catching up with them. Hopefully I'll be able to watch them play in the state tournament next week. I also got to see my old coach and chat with him for a few minutes. I miss competitive ball. Intramural is fun don't get me wrong, but I miss the competitiveness and challenge of high school ball. Also, I am now REALLY out of shape and miss how fast I could run and how long I could go for. I'm workin' on it though haha. I loved being back in my old gym. If anyone wants to play a little pick up ball lemme know!

Doin' our thinggg
 All of the pictures I see of myself posting up on her make me think of the time I had to jump against her. It's pretty obvious which team got the first possession. 
 HAHAHAHA!
 I most likely got owned on this shot.
 When everyone thought it'd be hilarious to sign my face.
Basketball has helped me come to see just how ugly my face can get. Oh buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment