Monday, January 24, 2011

Maxie

My brother Max is the cutest little boy alive. I decided that I am going to marry someone just like this guy. Yesterday he told me he had something handmade to give me. He was so excited to give it to me. He told me it wasn't origami, so naturally I was pretty curious as to what it might be. He then came out with this:

HAHAHA! Isn't that so cute?? He got an app on his ipod that teaches balloon animals. He seriously is the cutest. He also is the sweetest little boy ever. I was having a hard day last week, and I went and sat by him on the couch. He put his arm around me and told me I was pretty. Every girl needs that once in a while. I get it every time I see him. Usually it is followed with a hug and kiss on the cheek. I love this little boy. I miss seeing him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment