Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kate: "you make me..." Jayne: "happy"

You might be asking: "didn't you just have a post like this?" and I might reply with: "yeah, so what?"
I love my Jaynie girl. We went up to the cabin to celebrate dad's birthday so Jayne and I had some more photobooth fun. I love this little girl. 




I love babies and can't wait for Vinny to come in almost a month!! 

ps. My brother Max is still the cutest thing ever. He was being so cute/hilarious last night. There was some posin' on the catwalk up at the cabin which consisted of Josie and Max doin their thang. Pretty much hilarious! 

AND..... My other brother just sang the Dora the Explorer theme song. He knew every word. He is 27. That's all.

DANG IT MY VIDEOS WON'T WORK AGAIN!



2 comments:

  1. hahaha love this!!! those photos are so great. she sure loves her aunt "tate"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! The cabin is always a good time, and it sounds like you guys had a ton of fun! I can't believe I ran into you as you were leaving but I'm glad I did! It was so good to see you!

    ReplyDelete