Thursday, January 6, 2011

21 Before 21

This is a list of 21 things I want to do/accomplish before turning 21. October 4th is 9 months away (someone should get pregnant so they can look forward to October 4th with me, and then have their baby on my birthday ;) haha)

1. Get in shape
2. Find a new job
3. Stop cracking my neck/fingers
4. Learn how to do and do family history work
5. Memorize The Family: A Proclamation to the World (I get extra credit if I do it. Wish me luck)
6. Go to Ghana in June
7. Help Lauren with another wedding or multiple ;)
8. Finish at least half of personal progress
9. Read rest of the Book of Mormon (only in 2nd Nephi)
10. Road trip
11. Go camping
12. Learn how to make clothing alterations
13. Be able to do the splits (try and stop me)
14. Make a music video
15. Make a wedding bouquet (not for someone's actual wedding but for fun)
16. Learn new hairstyles. I am boring
17. Visit all Utah temples
18. Discover a talent and develop it
19. Do all the sewing a craft projects that I have planned in my brain
20. Finish my independent study course
21. Girl retreat at the cabin/house in Alpine (totally Max's idea love him)

1 comment:

  1. CHECK off #15 baby! wooooo hooooo floral design! seriously made my day when i saw you this morning!

    ReplyDelete