Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

26: What do I think of my friends? Obviously I like them. This is the dumbest thing. I'm doing the rest in this post.
27: Why are you doing this 30 day challenge? Good question!!
28: Picture of my last year and how I've changed. I have longer hair and other stuff too.
29: In the past month I've learned how to properly roll silverware in napkins.
30: Favorite song: TOO hard to pick but some of my top faves:

- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Angel - Shaggy
- Don't Ask Me Why - Billy Joel
- It's Gonna Be Me - *NSYNC
- Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
- Shape of My Heart - Backstreet Boys
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- O Sole Mio - Brian Adams and Luciano Pavarotti

I'm put on the spot and can't think of more. I'll add more lata if I think of some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment