Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 15

This should get interesting. I'm supposed to put my ipod on shuffle and say the first 10 songs to come on. To give you a better feel I'm going to do 50; that's partly because I'm bored and because I have 1540 of the most random songs ever. I seriously have every type of music on my ipod. I may have to explain a lot hahaha.

1. Renegade-Styx; This song is SOOOO great!
2. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Your's- Stevie Wonder; Please hold while I have a mini dance party.... ok, I'm back
3. Yesterday- Syesha Mercado; This is from the best American Idol Season EVER; Michael Johns anyone?
4. Pony- Erin McCarley; This reminds me of Emilee Crowder because she made me a CD with this on it.
5. Just a Feeling- Maroon 5 (two songs came on before this that I had to skip because I didn't have a name for them.
6. Billie Jean- Michael Jackson
7. Infinite Arms- Band of Horses
8. Uptown Girl- Billy Joel!! THIS IS MY JAM!!! I seriously LOVE this song. I got to hear him sing it live!!
9. Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield; Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...'nough said
10. Earth Angel- The Penguins
11. Crazy Little Thing Called Love- Queen; aw yeah!
12. Life is a Highway- Rascal Flatts hahaha
13. Crazier- Taylor Swift; awwww this song is cute
14. All I Get- The Mavericks
15. Take a Bow- Rihanna; To be honest I never really liked this song.
16. Smooth Criminal- Michael Jackson; 2 points for MJ being on here twice
17. 1234- Feist
18. Yellow- Brooke White; My sister and I listened to this 1,000 times probably
19. Smooth- Santana Feat. Rob Thomas; This reminds me of my mom hahahaha. We would dance to this in my living room in Maryland.
20. I Could Get Used to This- The Veronicas; LOVE
21. (I skipped Love Story by Taylor Swift because I'm so sick of that song) I Wanna Know You- Hannah Montana; I have no shame in saying that I have Hannah Montana on my ipod.
22. Become- Goo Goo Dolls
23. Song For No One- Miike Snow
24. Heaven- Brett Dennen
25. All For You- Sister Hazel; Oh memories...
26. Not Myself- John Mayer; Love his old music
27. No Way Back- Foo Fighters; hahaha
28. Countdown- Phoenix
29. Dust in the Wind- Kansas
30. Ten Thousand Angels Cried- LeAnn Rimes
31. Every Day- Rascal Flatts; wow they are on here 2 times too. Impressive since I really don't have that much of their music
32. Caught Up- Usher; AWWWW YEAH!
33. The Prayer= Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion; so pretty
34. September- Danny Gokey; Love this hahaha
35. Love Me- Justin Bieber; He was bound to come up hahaha. Love this. "My friends nananana.." good times.
36. Don't Rain On My Parade- Leah Michele. I LOVE GLEE SONGS
37. Na Na Hey Hey- Steam; Remember the Titans is one of my all time favorite movies.
38. The Secret Garden; I don't know who the musician is but it is SOOOOOO pretty
39. How Will I Know- Whitney Houston
40. Start of Something New- High School Musical HA! I love High School Musical.
41. Ain't No Other Man- Christina Aguilera; I was singing and dancing to this before a basketball game in high school because it was playing in the gym, and one of the teachers saw me and asked if I like this song hahaha embarrassing but hilarious.
42. Can't Help Falling in Love- Michael Buble
43. Wonderwall- Oasis; this reminds me of my cousin Adam
44. Human Nature- Michael Jackson; Wow go MJ he made it again. I love this song.
45. Damaged- Danity Kane; This reminds me of when Josephine first came to live with us. This is one of the first songs she learned. I used to have the most hilarious video of her singing to this but it was on my old phone. Tragic!
46. What Goes Around Comes Around- Justin Timberlake; he's a dream
47. Gravity- Sara Bareilles; if you haven't seen the dance to this on So You Think You Can Dance you need to look it up. It's Kayla and Kupono about addiction. It's such a powerful dance. This song is so sad but pretty.
48. I Summon You- Spoon
49. Telescope Eyes- Eisley
50. and the last one is.........HAHAHA Cowboy Take Me Away- Dixie Chicks

I can't believe Elton didn't come up once!! I guess you know it was shuffle then because if I got to pick the songs elts would be there multiple times.

Sorry for the boring post. This was mostly for me cause I was having so much fun. I just kept adding more until I got to 50 and realized I was getting annoying.

YES that is Michael Johns!!!! We got a few pictures with him. None of them are cute but whatever who really cares. I love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment