Picture of myself. Thought this was appropriate because Thanksgiving is coming up.
15 Facts about me
1. If you want to be my instant friend play with my hair.
2. I make this really weird noise (my mom calls in my chortle) at random when walking around the house or around animals.
3. I love Mary Kate and Ashley movies. They are cheesy, ridiculous and fabulous.
4. When I lived in Maryland I took horseback riding lessons. I did jumping and all the fun stuff. I miss it so much and am sad that I stopped when I moved to Utah.
5. I am SUPER shy and it takes me a while to warm up to people. I didn't feel comfortable around girls in the dorms last year until about March (like 7 months after I moved in... YIKES).
6. I could watch family videos every day and not get sick of them.
7. I love sudoku, especially when I'm doing them in my grandma's hammock in Vermont.
8. I stalk wedding/design blogs and drag cute photos to my iphoto. I have a folder dedicated to blog finds and my wedding.
9. I'm really nostalgic and think about my childhood all the time. I miss it.
10. I used to be in musicals. I loved performing as long as I didn't have a big part ha! When I had solos and lines I would freak out.
11. I cry really easily, especially in movies.
12. I can't eat when scary things are happening. I can't eat if gross/scary things are being talked about or during scary movies.
13. I love writing songs/poems. I don't write serious or deep poems, just silly poems for friends or songs about stupid boys.
14. My dream is to have a lake house somewhere back east.
15. I love to dance. I dance like a dumb idiot (that was for you Elysse) but it's so fun. If I could pick on thing do one thing really well I would want to dance.