Thursday, October 21, 2010

Peace Out!

Don't read if you haven't watched Project Runway this week.


FINALLY the judges saw what I saw!! Michael is not going to fashion week!!! For weeks I've been trying to figure out why he's still on, but now I am at peace! 
Ok, for those who did watch it. Can we please talk about his dramatic exit. He seriously acted like a 3 year old. It was semi-amusing though I will admit. The scowl, pausing on the runway for 15 minutes, the leaning against the wall while Gretchen tried to awkwardly comfort him were all too funny. (I know how Gretchen feels being too tall to hug someone comfortably, especially since she was coming from behind. Sorry to my short friends but hugging you is awkward) 


Well, I am quite satisfied.. Any predictions of who will win? I'm saying Mondo
Can't wait to see the full collections in the finale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment