Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just Writing Down My Thoughts of the Day

Does anyone want to plan out my life for me? Pretty sure I have NO idea where I'm going in any aspect of my life except for maybe one... I have so many goals, but no idea how to get where I want to go. Man, they don't prepare you for the real world well enough in high school. Sometimes I wish I lived in a place that just decided what you were going to be from the age of 5. Maybe then I'd be the figure skater or gymnast I always wanted to be (probably not...you don't see many female gymnasts who are 5'10") Ok, of course I don't really wish that but man major decision making is stressful. I'm already a psycho worrier but when you add a stressful situation I go crazy. Anyway, I am happy but just stressed. I'll figure this all out. Life is good.

Photo Credit: Sophie Foutz

I get to pick my classes for next semester soon and I am so excited! I am really really really hoping to be able to get into floral design. I love school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment