Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Because We Do Ugly So Well

Most people blog using cute pictures. I felt it was necessary to branch out a little from the typical blogging. I am awkward, like really awkward. It's sad but kinda hilarious at the same time. The people who understand my awkwardness the most are probably those who taught me best. Because my family is really photogenic I thought I'd share some of my favorite family pictures:

Stay classy Josephine















 I don't know what he does in his sleep to have bed head like this




















The usual crowd pleaser. This is me as a beautiful child. This image made appearances as several peoples' profile pictures on facebook as well as in Steve and Dayna's wedding slideshow. What. a. gem.


Anybody have a favorite? 


Mom is the exception in our family. What a cutie!


2 comments:

  1. i am mildly obsessed with your niece. holy cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a side of your dad I have never seen before! These are so funny!

    ReplyDelete