Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Da best

This may be weird that I'm posting this but whatever I was SOOO excited! For those who don't know my best friend Caleb is serving a mission in Ecuador. He can't write me because they discontinued the pouch from Ecuador. I get forwarded the email from his mom every week, and that's it (that is not me complaining; it's a fact). This week he sent his brother some pictures for him to forward on to me for my birthday!!!!! I was so so so so so excited! To answer the question that I get asked constantly no, I am not waiting for Caleb. That doesn't mean that I don't like to hear from him or that I don't really really like him still. I don't make promises that I can't keep, and I can't promise to wait around for 2 years. People change a lot and who knows what will happen. I'm not a waiter hater at all it just doesn't feel right for me. Sorry to go off...anyway, here are some pictures he sent:

 On the back of that picture he wrote a note to me. He's probably my favorite person. Just kidding he is definitely my favorite person.


 The caption that went along with this one was "Caleb celebrating by eating pancakes" HA!


This was my favorite and had me laughing for a good 10 minutes! BAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. that's adorable!!! that totally sucks about the letters though :(

    ReplyDelete