Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Live in Thanksgiving Daily

Lately I have been feeling sorry for myself. I let my anxiety get the best of me and end up tearing myself apart. It's silly really because I have been blessed with so many wonderful things. I decided I need to be more grateful. Here are some things I am thankful for:

An eternal family that loves me and takes care of me

Loving grandparents on both sides of the family.



Parents who love each other, their children and the Lord. 

The gospel in my life and a father who holds and honors the priesthood

My "brother" Javier who has been with us for 10 years and his new wife Susannah

My brother Steve and sister-in-law Dayna who are such examples to me. They also are pretty fun to have around if you can't tell from the picture.

My sister Lauren who gets my weird humor and is always there for me. (I'm thankful for Mike too but he's not in this picture)

my cute little Max

Josephine my sassy little girl
My adorable niece who I miss SO MUCH!

A friend I can't remember living without. Love you baby friend!

Friends who love me no matter what. (even if I quit on them beginning of our biggest year)

Friendships that have built me up and helped me become stronger



Extended family (can't fit everyone in one picture so I chose this one)

My best friend in the entire world who puts the Lord first. I could go on and on about the blessings I receive from this boy so I will hold back haha.

I have been given so many wonderful things. This is only a small portion of the things I have been blessed with. I could go into so much detail about everything I have shared. Where much is given, much is required. I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment