Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Girl


Before Steve and Dayna moved I got to spend the day watching Jaynie. I haven't had time to post the pictures so here they are a few weeks late.

Playin in the gym on the roller things

I asked my mom what the caption should be and she said: "don't you just want to eat me?" HAHAHA

Jaynie and grandma


A garden stroll

My attempt to be artistic. Instead of the parents kissing with the baby in the background it's the baby in the back with the flowers in front haha

GEE!

I love this one. She is darling!

So small!

Oh hey girl!

I can't get enough of this little girl

The cutest girl

She should model


Max says she looks like a baby ghost


She resembles my childhood pictures in this one. 

Her little teeth kill me

Max is looking at these with me and he just said: "aww she's so cuuuute!" 

get it girl

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER AGAIN! 

2 comments:

  1. she has the serious model face down! such a pro.
    your captions kill me "oh hey girl!" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over these photos. Could she be any cuter? I think not. I am stealing them all off your blog. You should be our official Jayne photographer. You are so good!!!

    ReplyDelete