Saturday, August 21, 2010

Paradise

My dream house is in Camden, Maine. Last summer we stayed across the street from this house, and I absolutely LOVED it! Maine is so beautiful!
Here is Max last summer. How amazing is this??

Just keeping it real


I want to go back so badly! Most summers we head out to Vermont. This summer we didn't get the chance to. My summers are not the same without Peacham, Vermont. I love it there! Last summer we drove from Vermont up to Maine which is where these lovelies were taken. Vermont is my favorite place in the world to visit. I hoping to make it there next summer.

1 comment:

  1. That looks beautiful. A lot of the families we see in the orthodontic office where I work travel to Maine or Vermont for the summer. Now I see why, it looks amazing! Someday I will go. :)

    ReplyDelete