Monday, July 5, 2010

Products of the Sweatshop

So I realized I didn't blog about my sister's wedding really. Woops, my bad. These are the dresses we made for the family dinner. I can proudly say that I contributed to the skirt of my dress haha. I got sick of sewing (I was cranky that day. I'll admit it) so I let grandma Porter finish for me.
I wore my dress for the 4th of July because it was the most patriotic dress I could find to wear to church. Lauren and Josephine decided they wanted to wear theirs too so we ended up being a cute little matching family (bleh). Just kidding it was tender I guess.

1 comment:

  1. The title of this post cracks me up! Glad your Grandma Porter could save the day for you. All your dresses turned out so pretty and unique!

    It was fun meeting you at Lauren's wedding-- you all looked so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete