Sunday, July 11, 2010

Miss Jaynie

I am obsessed with my niece. She is adorable look at her! She just turned 1 yesterday. I can't believe how quickly her first year went by. I'm so glad that I've been able to live close to her so I could get to see her growth over the past year.

On Saturday we had a little family party for Jayne. My other pictures wouldn't load so I'll try to add them later. How freaking cute is she in these glasses??
Jayne loves black people so my mom decided to give her a black baby doll as one of her presents. We all got a good laugh out of it. When Josephine came out and saw it she went, "aw cute!!!" It was pretty great.

I love my Jaynie girl and look forward to the years to come with this chicky!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha black baby doll gift made me laugh. she is too presh

    ReplyDelete