Friday, July 30, 2010

BALL OF STRESS


I am going to be honest...I AM A FREAK! Lately I have been anxious all day long for several days in a row. It gets to the point where I have to scratch myself to calm down (that's probably really bad and I shouldn't admit that hahaha). Don't know what my deal is! The beautiful girl in the above picture with me is my room mate/friend Nicole. She has helped so much with my stress. She is probably one of the funniest people I know. She makes me laugh SO hard which sadly is pretty hard to do. She and I talk about everything and she makes me feel so much better about myself. I have been so grateful for her lately. She is always calming me down (half of the time she does it without even knowing I'm stressed out). She is such a good friend! I'm so glad that I decided to go summer term so I could get to know her better.

I know everything will be ok but for now I feel like a crazy person! Sorry this post is absolutely pathetic. I just needed to write out how I feel because I'm a mess. Haha! Ok, back to picking a major, finding a job, figuring out what I want to do with my life, stressing about Caleb (something that won't be resolved for a long time haha), buying groceries, studying for American Heritage, cleaning my apartment and finishing the list of ever other thing I have to do.

2 comments:

  1. Have faith! This is how the Lord forces us to grow haha. Trust me, I've had more than my share of stress getting ready for the mish. You will be rewarded according to your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! It will all work out. Read this: http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-1207-20,00.html

    its a great talk that i think you would like.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete