Sunday, June 13, 2010

Surprise Dance



Dayna and I choreographed this dance a few weeks ago and had some friends and family learn it to perform for Lauren at the wedding. I had the idea for this way back in the beginning months of her study abroad so we've been keeping this a secret for about 8 months or so. It turned out really well considering the only people in my family who can dance are either adopted or married in. It was so fun doing this and I'm so glad we surprised her! For those of you who don't know Mike (the groom) is the guy coming through the middle of the two lines after the two kiddies. In the beginning he pretended like he was surprised but if you look closely you can see when he pops on the sunglasses and joins us. Good work Mike. You can hear Lauren's reactions throughout the dance. Love it! Wish you could see her reaction to it! Hope you all like it!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can pick a favorite part of the day. The whole thing was incredible. But this part was so so so fun. I was laughing and crying. Good job you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all agreed last night that your family is the only one cool enough to pull this off! it was AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! i love you and your supacute family

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome. j and i had a great chuckle!! you guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KATE HAS A BLOG!! Yay I am so excited. And this dance was AMAZING. You are my hero for thinking of this, because I have watched this video several times the past week, and shown it to coworkers who also thought it was awesome and wanted to watch it again and show it to their friends. I never get tired of it. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete