Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big 49

Today is mom's birthday! She is now 49, one year away from 50! I have the best mom ever. I don't even know how to describe it. She is the most generous person I know. She is always giving and helping other people. She is hilarious and loves to have a good time. She is a great friend and listener. Mom is an amazing cook and teaches me so much. She is always busy doing something, and she still finds time to do everything that she does for us. I am so blessed to have her as my mother.

How cute are these two lovers?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your cute mother! She is such a rockstar of a mom. Lucky you! She certainly doesn't even look close to 49. Wow. I hope you are making her birthday extra special!

    I love your pics-- especially the one of Monette holding you as a toddler-- adorable! Where in the world did you get those amazing curls??

    ReplyDelete