Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Wittle Graduate

Yep, she did it! I sat through my third consecutive Lone Peak graduation (4th LP total) on Friday exactly one year after my big day. Yay Soph! I seriously can't believe that it has already been a year since I graduated from high school. WOW!

I love this girl and can't wait to room with her in the fall. I'm so glad I got to be there to see her graduate. I love my cousins!

One year older and wiser too...well, at least I hope so. I have changed so much over the past year it is so crazy. I felt the need to add some pictures of my graduation last year. I have better ones but they're on my parent's computer.

One of my best friends transferred schools junior year of high school. Her high school had their graduation right before ours so I got to take a picture with her!



I got to take a few pictures with my supa cute lova man before graduation. He hates this picture, but he's in Ecuador and can't stop me. If this picture is gone in 21 months you'll know why.




2 comments:

  1. Kate, congrats on making it through your first whole year of life in the "real world" --haha! You and Sophie are so darling together and will have a blast as roommates!

    ReplyDelete