Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Favorite Bag


My aunt Jan is the NICEST ever. When I stayed with her in Arizona I saw a bag that she had made for a girl she knows. I told her it was really cute, and she then proceeded to take me to the store to get fabric. So I made a bag with Jan on my last day in Arizona. I'm so proud of myself! Jan helped a ton and she has an awesome sewing machine! I know I couldn't have done it alone. I want to order the pattern online and make some more. It was so fun!


The inside of my bag
The finished product. I kinda love it!

Thanks so much Jan!

6 comments:

  1. we definitely will be making these this summer haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! what is the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an Amy Butler pattern. The fabric is also Amy Butler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the cutese bag EVER! i just wish i could sew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a cute bag - i love it so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Aunt Jan is seriously such a cute and NICE girl-- wow! I love your bag-- love the design and the fabrics you chose. Gorgeous! (You are very talented...)

    ReplyDelete