Thursday, April 1, 2010

The hair is the richest ornament of women



It has been 3 years since the hack of 2007!! I am so happy!! I just had to post about it! My hair is so long now. My sophomore year of high school I went to get my hair cut. I told them I wanted to go shorter but I wanted to be able to put it up for basketball. I ended up getting an a-line cut that was only about 6 inches long at it's shortest point! It was terrible. For the beginning of spring and summer basketball I was forced to wear my hair in pig tails because it was the only way my hair would stay in.

This is a picture just after the cut.

This is my hair today! YAY! I have cut it since then but now it's finally back to where it was. It was a log process and now it's over!

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe how long it is there! crazy!!! but, i do have to tell you, i really think you look drop dead gorgeous with the short hair too. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Dayna-- you look gorgeous with long AND short hair! I love it long though. Don't you just hate bad hair days? It really is such a nightmare when a stylist does his/her own thing and doesn't listen well.

    My sister used to go to a really expensive salon in Georgetown. One day I asked her why in the world she was willing to spend so much money on her hair. She said, "Think of it like a great pair of jeans or shoes. You WEAR your hair every single day. It's one of the first things people notice about you. I consider it an investment." She makes a good point. She had found a stylist she really trusted and loved, and she didn't want to take any chances.

    Btw, in that last photo, you look so much like your mom-- especially when she was your age!

    ReplyDelete