Sunday, March 7, 2010

So I already blogged about Max but let's be serious I don't have a baby/job/husband/life. We went out to dinner on Saturday night for Max's birthday at Tucanos. After we went to Spoon it Up. Here are a few mobile pictures. The quality isn't great but hey, I do what I can.

Try to look carefully at his little legs. His jeans were tight and he totally reminded me of Jack from the Nightmare Before Christmas! That's probably mean to say but he's 9.


Love this little guy


We are cute right?


The Chucks and Michael


Big E and Little M

4 comments:

  1. Darling blog, Kate! I love the name! I can't believe Max is NINE years old! (I remember when he was two and your mom referred to him as "The Max Factor." Maybe she still does.)

    Max is so lucky to have a big sister like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I linked to your blog from Dayna's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it either! She still calls him that. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, I'm so excited that you made a comment on my blog so I could find yours! Cupkates is darling! And so are you and Max!

    ReplyDelete