Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dayna Dayna Bo Bayna

Yesterday it was my sister in law Dayna's birthday! She seriously is the best sister in law anyone could have! She is so much fun! She is always interested in how everyone is doing and makes everyone feel important. I can talk to Dayna about everything! She has so much advice for me and she makes me feel so much better about life! She let's me come and sleep over when Steve is gone, and I can talk to her for hours! She's such a great friend/sister/mother to Jayne and I'm SO happy that she decided she can put up with Steve (wink) and joined our family! Thanks for being so wonderful Dayna!

These pictures are very old but they are all I have because my computer deleted all my pictures, and I need to get newer ones from my home computer.


2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!! That may have gotten me a little teary eyed.... just a little :) I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ps. we should have a sleepover again real soon, even if steve isn't out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have such a cool and adorable sis-in-law! She is a cutie.

    That's so sad that your computer deleted all your pictures! So sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete